ALBOTT SCOOTER FOR TODDLERS, EXCLUSIVE STYLE FROM US DESIGN TEAM
The 4 wheel scooter range features 3 stages suitable for children from 2 to 5 years old, each stage is designed to encourage development as they learn the skills to scoot and ride.
4 Wheel Stage
4 Wheel scooter is most stable for the baby first time to ride. Great overall stability, including on any outdoor terrain.
3 Wheel Stage
3 Wheel scooter (double front or double rear) has tight turning radius, which can get nimbly maneuvering.
2 Wheel Stage
2 Wheel scooter is a great way to exercise child’s balance and coordination skills in preparation for riding a larger scooter.
– Size: 23.2″L x 5.9″W x 25.6″H
– Deck: 11″L x 4.2″W
– 2 Front Wheels: 120mm
– 2 Rear Wheels: 100mm
– Scooter Weight: 5.6lbs/2.55kg
– Capacity: 110lbs/50kg
– Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
– Suitable Age: 2-5 years old
– Removable wheels for kids 3 growth period
– Special steering for beginner riders
– Easy folding to save space
– Foldable handle with foam grips
– The only all-aluminum frame on the market
– Double rear brake for extra safety
– High quality durable PU wheels
WHY ALBOTT SCOOTER?
– Industry leading super long 2-YEAR manufacturer’s warranty.
– Designed by US team in California and we stand behind them!
– Albott holds all their components to the highest manufacturing standards.
– 12H effective customer service in the business! You can count on fast friendly support to get quick easy returns or exchanges.